Using the Map Feature display, you can manage your map features by changing the visibility of features and layers, renaming layers, moving features or layers around, deleting features or layers, or modifying specific layers' properties (such as default icon, locking the layer, etc.).
To access the Map Feature display you can either go through Map View, or through the Layers tab.
Adjust map feature visibility
Tap the Map Feature icon in the Map Features List to make all features in that folder invisible. Tap the Map Feature icon again to make all features in that folder visible. The Map Feature icon will be a lighter colour and have an invisible icon beside it when the folder is not visible.
Tap Edit to enter the edit mode. Several contextual options appear to manage folders.
- Tap to select folder
- Add folder
- Move folder
- Delete folder
Adding a folder
To add a folder:
- In edit mode, tap the Add Folder icon.
- Rename the new folder to something suitable.
After successfully adding a folder, it is considered linked to the map.
Moving a folder
To move a folder to another folder:
- In edit mode, tap a folder in the list to select it.
- Tap the Move Folder icon.
- In the folder tree, tap a destination folder where you want to move the selected folder.
Unlinking or deleting a folder
To unlink or delete a folder/map feature:
- In edit mode, tap a folder in the list to select it. Or swipe a folder to the left to quick delete it.
- Tap the Delete Folder icon.
- In the warning message, choose to Delete or Unlink the folder.
Deleting the layer folder/map feature will completely delete it from the device. Unlinking the folder/map feature will keep it stored on the device, but will remove it from the map. You can find all folders/map features on the device through the Layers tab.