There are 5 states that a vendor can apply to a map. Each has their own purpose and effect on the status map.
- For Sale: The map is available for sale in the Map Store.
- Prepare for Review: The map and/or map details page is being edited. The map will not appear in the Map Store. This state is the default for new maps and is also necessary if a vendor wishes to update the map with a new version, or change the price of the map. It must be submitted for review before it can be added to the Map Store.
- On Hold: The map is no longer available in the Map Store. This state is used if the vendor no longer wants users to find the map in the Map Store either temporarily or permanently but still wish to maintain record of it. Basic editing of the map details can be performed in this state. The map can be set For Sale at any time from this state and does not need to be submitted for review.
- In Review: The map is being reviewed by our Map Review team and can be added to the Map Store once approved.
- Archived: The map has been effectively removed from the Map Store and only users who have previously purchased this map will be able to download it. When Archiving a map, you will be required to provide a reason why the map is being removed from the Map Store for our records.