QR codes can be a quick and effective method of getting your maps into the hands of Avenza Maps users. You can create QR codes for any link on the Map Store whether it is to a specific set of search parameters, your Vendor Landing Page (insert link) or directly to a map. Here is how you would create a QR code to one of your maps.
- Get the ID of your map on your Vendor Site
- i.e. https://mapstore.avenza.com/vendor/1/maps/710270
- Insert that ID at the end of a Map Store URL
- i.e. https://avenzamaps.com/maps/710270
- Take that URL and input it into a QR code generator like:
- Use that QR code on websites, blog posts, signs, and posters to deliver the digital version!
For more information about using QR codes with Avenza Maps read this blog post.