Layers can contain map features: placemarks, lines, tracks, areas, photos, and schema. New in v3.5 iOS users have the ability to link layers to map directly from the Layers tab, including on import. Users now also have the ability to export all of their layers and map features at once through the Layers tab.
From the Layers tab, users can easily manage their layers and map features through a series of tools including:
- View what map a layer is linked to
- View what types of features a layer contains
- View the number of features a layer contains
- Add a layer
- Search layers/map features
- Import layers (option to link with map(s) on import, or just import)
- Export all layers at once
- Edit layer information
- Edit map feature information
- Move layers/features
For detailed information on the functionality available within the Layers tab, please see the articles below.