Users have the ability to customize several display settings that impact map viewing throughout the app.
Options available within the Display Settings include:
- Crosshair Color - Allows you to change the default color of the crosshair
- Selection Color - Set the highlight color of a feature when it is selected. Helps with the easy identification of a selected feature
- Current Location Color - Allows you to change the Location Dot to a different color
- Lines and Areas Style - Allows you to set default styling for lines and areas. Is applied when drawing new features, or importing features that do not have styling attached
- Vibrate on Tap - Allows you to use your device's haptic (vibrate) feature within the app.