Map View Setting provides a list of dedicated settings and options for customizing your map experience.
The settings available here are:
- Keep Screen On - Stop the system from turning off the screen while viewing a map.
- Use Google Maps - Uses Google Maps as the default for viewing location. Requires Google Maps to be installed
- Disable Placemark Aggregation - By default, Avenza Maps will group placemarks together when zoomed out. You can disable this feature and choose to have all features displayed regardless of zoom level
- Scale Bar - This option allows you to specify whether you want the scale bar shown all the time, always hidden, or shown but will disappear when there is no activity
- Compass North - Use magnetic or true north for compass heading
- Show Unlimited Number of Features - If turned on this option will allow you to see all of the features on a map, it is turned off by default to keep the app responsive.